Monday, August 17, 2009

Stork Craft Crib RECALL!!!!!!!




So tonight my youngest boy broke the crib bracket on his bed!
Nice, haha not really! He doesn't stay in his big boy bed so we keep him in the crib (he still has not attempted to climb out yet) But now what? Sooo, I go searching on the lovely world wide web and luck be a lady ;) what should I find? Storkcraft did a recall on the brackets on cribs made between May 2000 and November 2008. ha ha! mine was AUG 06!
Sooo I've filled out the forms soo they should be sending out replacment brackets at no charge!
But when? That is the question.... I really hope it's sooner than later he's already up 3hrs later than he should be and won't sleep. ~~sigh .... yawn~~

Take a look at your cribs' matress board check to see if it a Storkcraft. Even if your brackets have not broken, get the replacements! Better safe than Sorry!! Follow the linked quote to fill in your request for replace brackets!
ummm I've got pictures to prove they're not sooo safe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment