Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The joys of potty training

My little man is starting to potty train himself. Now this is funny, why? you ask. You see he's 2 years old and will yell out "POOP" where ever he is, when he has to go. So lets set the situation shall we?

In Value Village picking out books (great deal .99 cents for kids books and buy 4 get 1 free) and my little guy starts kicking his feet yelling at the top of his lungs "POOP" "POOP" "POOP"

I nearly dropped all the book I was holding it was sooo funny. I looked around and there was this little ole lady about to soil her depends!

I look around to find an employee to ask to use the bathroom. She says, get this, "Nope we can't let you use them they are too dirty" huh? soo you let your employees use them?

Luckily he had a pull up on. AND never went "POOP" in his pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment